About Life Coaching
What is life coaching?
Life coaching is a process that is designed to bridge the gap between where you currently are in life, to the level you really want to be playing at.
Millions of people around the world are currently living their dreams as their reality. Their lives have evolved to an amazing new level, that they once thought impossible. Through your coaching sessions, Susan will guide, support and challenge you throughout your journey and keep you on track to create your transformational change, and empower you to reach a level of ultimate fulfilment.
If this sounds like something that would add significant value to your life, check out the Life Coaching Packages available.
What does a life coach do?
A life coach will work with you to support you in creating your ideal life. Here are some examples of the transformational changes that you will go through in your coaching with Susan:
- Discover your true self – learn who you are and how to get what you want
- Reconnect with your passions, talents, goals and dreams and create an income from doing what you love
- Get unstuck from a rut, regain clarity and direction in your life
- Identify and prevent unresourceful subconscious habits from re-playing in your life
- Break through limiting thoughts and beliefs that have been holding you back
- Learn how to cultivate energy, momentum, and appreciation for life
- Increase your confidence and level of self-awareness
- Learn simple, effective strategies to gain control of your emotions
- Access and develop dormant resources that you didn’t even know you had
- Create fundamental shifts in your thinking
If you’d like to hear more about what others have to say about their life coaching experiences with Susan Mathew, check out the Testimonials page.
Contact me for a free consultation on how you can take control of your life, and join those who consistently choose to experience extraordinary living.
How will coaching help me?
Anyone who wants to improve their life can benefit from life coaching. Just like a personal trainer can help you achieve your fitness goals, a life coach can help you achieve goals in just about any area. The expertise of a life coach is the mindset, which is the driving force behind human behaviour. They are trained to identify the root cause of unresourceful behaviour. Many people feel a sense that something is holding them back, but are unable to pinpoint where the problem lies. Coaching will eliminate the confusion around what you want and provide clarity, by identifying and breaking down blockages within the mindset.
Is life coaching like counselling?
Life coaching is quite different to counseling. Whilst counseling tends to be more focused on the past, life coaching is solution-focused and coaches work with people who do not have a mental health diagnosis (clients rather than patients). Counseling is generally conducted on the assumption that healing is required, whereas life coaching works with the assumption that the client is already whole and complete.
What is the difference between life coaching and psychology?
Touted “the science of human achievement”, life coaching is similar to psychology, but once again tends to have less of an emphasis on the past, and is widely considered to be faster-paced. The duration that a psychologist spends with their patient can be a number of years, and the period that a client spends with their coach is relatively short, as the resulting goal for the client is to be able to self-coach.